Monday, November 27, 2017

The final leg of our journey

.... and here is the other part of waiting, the part I can't publish until all the family knows....It is 11:25 pm on 5/20..... as I type this, I am on hold with Delta thinking of HANDSOME LITTLE HIM again..... Yes, Delta.  ALAS!  We are booking our flight!!!!!  I can't believe it!  We are in the last .2 of our marathon..... We are ALMOST a COMPLETE family!  I knew this day would come, but I could never imagine it!  As I was leaving school today on the way to yoga we got THE CALL!  I never expected to receive it so soon and with such short notice.  We will be seeing our son in just 1 week!  Then we will sign the paperwork that will start the paperwork we need to get him home so he can meet and play with you all!!!!!!  YIPPEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment